- Approximately 400m/437y per 100g skein
- Extrafine 19.5 micron Superwash 100% Merino Wool
Suggested Needle size & tension:
2.5 - 4mm
28sts x 36 rows per 10cm
- 72% Superkid Mohair 28% Mulberry Silk laceweight yarn
- Approximately 420m/459y per 50g skein
- Non Superwash - gentle handwash only
Suggested needle size & tension:
32sts x 40 rows per 10cm
Bougainvillea in December is my festive colourway for the year and is inspired by the gorgeous show that happens in our backyard every summer! I don't have a green thumb at all so I appreciate these brilliant red blooms all the more!
Bougainvillea in December is a magenta based red, vibrant and saturated. On mohair the magenta tones pop and these look stunning knit together for a faceted fabric!