- Approximately 400m/437y per 100g skein - 4ply weight
- 85% 19.5 micron extrafine Merino, 15% Nylon
Suggested Needle size & tension:
2.5 - 4mm
28 stitches x 36 rows per 10cm on 3.25mm needles
It's the most exciting time of the year for mystery knitters/shawl lovers - the Stephen West Mystery Knit-Along! This is the 13th year and there's nothing I love more than creating colour combos so I'm always thrilled when the first yarn hints arrive and I can start combining colours!
In your kit:
- Enough yarn to complete the mystery knit-along. 5 skeins of Plush Fingering total, 500g. 2 main colour, 2 contrast colour and 1 skein of accent colour or your colour pop!
- Free Bonus - A stitch marker tin with a special progress keeper & stitch marker (I can't show you what's inside because I haven't made them yet!)
- Kits ship free to Australia and New Zealand!
Kits are in stock and ship immediately. I like to make each one unique so these particular kits will not be repeated. You will receive the exact skeins shown in the photo.
If you've got a big mamawooling stash these should give you some great ideas on how to combine your yarns!
This year is all about Twists & Turns! If this is your first MKAL no worries, there are full video tutorials for each week's knitting. If the pattern contains brioche, there will be a non brioche option. The pattern preview goes on sale on Sunday and all the action begins the 7th of October!
All yarn is dyed with professional acid dyes and lots of love by Sarah. I recommend washing in cool water with a small amount of wool wash or mild soap & laying flat to dry. When using very saturated colours with lighter colours a wet block test swatch is recommended to see how your wool wash performs.